This wired room thermostat is both a thermostat and a receiver which can switch any load up to 16A 230V.
This is a mains powered device, so no batteries are required to power it.
The wired room thermostat boosts the signal for the other devices in the property, this increases the life of the battery powered devices by providing easy lines of communication back to the Hub.
- Infrared Heaters
- 230v Wet/Electric Underfloor Heating
- Heated Towel Rails (Electric Only)
- Manual control of temperature from screen
- Signal Boosting
- Status Indication (heating)
- Remote Air Temperature Detection (with external probe)
- Floor Temperature Detection (with external probe)
- Floor Temperature limiter
- PowerSupply: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Transmission Frequency: 868.42 (EU) MHz
- Contact Type: Micro disconnection
- Resistive Load: 16A (3600W)
- Inductive Load: 3A (750W self-limiting)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Measuring Temperature Range: 5°C to 40°C
- Enclosure Protection: IP21
- Works with the 3m Floor or Air Sensor
- NTC 10k? @ 25oC
- RoHS: Compliant
- Indoor Use Only